We are a vertical apparel company seeking an Associate Account Manager to join our sales team. Candidates for the Associate Account Manager position should be self-motivated, well organized, and energetic.
- Help manage a portion of the company’s accounts.
- Present product collections to customers each season.
- Manage weekly selling reports for key accounts.
- Analyze selling to determine trends, highlight best/slow-sellers, and identify potential reorder opportunities.
- Collaborate with customers regarding monthly on order and follow up internally and externally to ensure on-time and complete shipment of goods.
- Create proposals for new program initiatives to drive growth in the business.
- Identify new opportunities in the marketplace to pursue.
- Coordinate store service visits by field merchandiser team, distribute product knowledge manuals, and resolve merchandisers’ inquiries.
- BA degree in Business or Merchandising.
- Minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience in wholesale or retail.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- MS Office, strong Excel skills required. A high comfort level working with VLOOKUP’s and Pivot Tables is important.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Possess proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
For greater consideration, please email your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.