We’re seeking a E-Commerce Manager to oversee our sales growth across owned e-commerce channels and retail partners. This person will work with our internal marketing and merchandising teams to execute all website optimizations, including product launches, A/B testing, and content personalization. The Digital Sales Manager will be responsible for new features and functionality as well as third-party integrations and management. Their focus will be to drive conversion online and grow sales across all our digital platforms.
- Manage key drivers for digital sales via all our brands’ websites and Amazon
- Develop and own promotional calendar to meet sales plan
- Co-facilitate brand & marketing strategy to maximize traffic and conversion
- Own the visual merchandising strategy for each site
- Oversee customer journey from website navigation through checkout and delivery
- Define and analyze website KPIs and implement site optimizations in the form of A/B tests, new features & functionality
- Work cross-functionally to support new product launches, marketing campaigns, brand initiatives, etc.
- Oversee customer service inquiries to develop into action items for website development, merchandising, or marketing initiatives
- Create product copy implementing SEO best practices
- Ensure that product pages are consistent across brand sites and retail partners
- Troubleshoot any inventory feed issues
- Identify and prioritize bug fixes as needed
- Minimum 3-4 years work experience in e-commerce, ideally at a fashion/consumer brand
- Experience with Magento or similar e-commerce platforms is preferred
- Possesses an entrepreneurial mindset and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely collaborative and high attention to detail
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Google Analytics, attribution models channel….
- MS Office, strong Excel skills required
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus
- Committed to delivering great consumer experiences
- Thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and industry trends
For greater consideration, please email your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.