We are a menswear company seeking a Sales Assistant to work closely with our management team to provide sales and analytical support. Opportunity to work with 4+ brands and support the growth of major retail partners. Candidates should be self-motivated, well organized, and energetic.
- BA degree in Business or Merchandising.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant experience in wholesale or retail.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- MS Office, strong Excel skills required. Familiarity with Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s helpful.
- Proficiency in Illustrator and Photoshop is a plus.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Possess proven ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Enter sales orders for each season and work closely with sales directors and merchandisers to ensure orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Manage and update weekly selling reports for key accounts.
- Analyze selling to determine trends, highlight best/slow-sellers, and identify potential reorder opportunities.
- Coordinate in-store service visits by field merchandiser team, manage their monthly schedule and budget, distribute product knowledge manuals, and resolve merchandisers’ inquiries.
- Create proposals for new program initiatives to increase business with existing customers.
- Prepare for sales market appointments as requested by management.
- Receive packages and greet visitors as needed.