Effective Date: November 9th, 2019.
Please note that this Policy does not cover the data collection and use practices of our retail stores or ecommerce sites. For information on those practices, please visit our brand websites (links available here https://www.awchang.com/brands ).
We may, from time to time, publish links to other third-party sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
For purposes of this Policy, “personal information” refers to information or combinations of information that could reasonably allow you to be identified.
We reserve the right to revise this Policy at any time. We will notify you of any material changes to this Policy by posting the new policy here and by changing the “Effective Date” at the top. If the changes will have a fundamental impact on the nature of our processing activities or will otherwise substantially impact you, we will provide additional notice. You should periodically read this Policy to learn of any revisions.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit www.awchang.com without actively revealing information that directly identifies you (such as your name, address, telephone number, or e-mail address). However, certain areas of the Website may prompt you to contact us or provide with questions or comments.
We may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you, or it may be necessary for us to collect personal information in order to provide you with the information or materials you request. If you do not provide this information, we may not be able to meet our obligations. We will inform you at the time your information is collected whether certain data is compulsory and the consequences of the failure to provide such data.
Data collection is separated into three categories: information collected directly from you, collected from other sources and collected automatically.
We may obtain your consent to collect and use certain types of personal information when we are required to do so by law. If we ask for your consent to process your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details at the end of this Policy. And we will inform you of the consequences of withholding consent at the time that we ask for your consent.
Information collected directly from you
Personal details (e.g., name, title, employer or organization)
Contact details (e.g., phone number, email address, postal address or phone number)
Information that you provide in your communications or interactions with us
Job applicants may be required to provide additional information, including:
- Additional information about you or your current and former employers or other associated organizations (e.g., employer and job title)
- Demographic information (e.g., age, education status, nationality)
- Resumé information (e.g., certifications, qualifications, work experience)
- Business travel information
- Professional memberships
- Information supporting eligibility to work
- Information that may be needed to assess your suitability or qualifications for a position
Information we collect from other sources
For job applicants and business affiliates, we may collect information about you from other sources, including:
- Background check information from employment screening agencies or publicly available registers (as allowed by law), or references obtained during recruitment
- Publicly available professional profiles on websites or social media (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Personal identification documentation and related information
- Human resources data, such as job title and role; and academic and professional qualifications information.
Information we collect automatically from you
The following table describes the categories of cookies we use and why we use them:
Type of cookie [Purpose] What these cookies do How to exercise your cookie choices Essential website cookies These cookies are necessary to provide you some of the features of the corporate website, such as remembering your activities on the Website. You can control and delete these cookies through your browser settings however if you choose to do so, then you will not be able to use the full functionality of the Website. [Analytics cookies] We use Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics to collect information on how the Website is used and to report on the Website usage statistics. More information, including details on how to opt-out, is available here and here.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Respond to your communications and requests
- Provide you with the information or materials you request
- Entering into and conducting transactions or agreements with you or the organization you represent
- Maintaining transactional records
- Identifying potential business opportunities
- Maintain our relationship with you
- Provide, improve and personalize our Website
- Comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies
We may share your personal information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers and business partners. We may share your personal information with our service providers and business partners that perform business operations for us. For example, we may partner with other companies to maintain our Website or deliver communications to you. We authorize these companies to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- AWC Affiliates. We may share your personal information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, such as TALLIA SPORT or W.R.K for the purposes specified in this Policy. Information about the affiliates and subsidiaries that may receive your personal information can be found here.
- Law enforcement agencies, courts, regulators, government authorities or other third parties. We may share your personal information with these parties where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party. Where permitted by law or regulation and reasonably practicable, we will attempt to notify you of such requirements.
Because we operate as part of a global business, the recipients referred to above may be located outside the jurisdiction in which you are located (or in which we provide the services). See the section on “International Data Transfer” below for more information.
The following information describes our practices regarding information we collect in relation to visitors to this Website, applicants, and business partners.
We will keep your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to:
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims
- Deal with any complaints regarding the services
- Enforce our commercial agreements.
We will delete your personal information when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that we are unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from our systems, we will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
You may have certain rights regarding your personal information, subject to local law.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or write us at: Attn: California Privacy Rights Info Request, AW Chang Corporation, 463 7th Ave, Suite 605, New York, NY 10018.
If you would like to discuss or exercise the rights you may have, please contact us at the details below.
We encourage you to contact us to update or correct your information if it changes or if the personal information, we hold about you is inaccurate.
We will contact you if we need additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
If you would like to contact us about this Policy or our practices regarding personal information you may do so at the address or email below: AW Chang Corporation, 463 7th Ave, Suite 605, New York, NY 10018.
2023 @ AWC All Rights Reserved